Terms and Conditions of Four Sisters Lounge Bar membership Program
The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Four Sisters Members Program the “Four Sisters Lounge Bar”, the Member Website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Members Program.
Individuals who join the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Members Program agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Membership is open to consumers who have registered as ‘members’ of the Four Sisters Lounge Bar on the Four Sisters website www.foursisters.com.au/lounge, or who join via the Four Sisters Friday Promotion www.foursisters.com.au/foursistersfriday during the promotional periods. Registration is open to people 18 years of age and over only.
To become a member, visit foursisters.com.au and click through to register your details and join the Four Sisters Lounge Bar. Members must comply with the Terms and Conditions outlined as part of this membership. Membership is free.
The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the member website at; www.foursisters.com.au These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Four Sisters in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applicable to a Member retrospectively.
Four Sisters will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
Four Sisters will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Member Program.
Four Sisters may collect personal information from the Members for the purpose of facilitating the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Program. Member’s personal information will be collected to enable Four Sisters to administer the membership program. By participating in the promotion, each member acknowledges the information on recipients become the sole property of Four Sisters and will be used by Four Sisters for the purpose of conducting this program. Four Sisters may disclose members personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting the program.
By participating in the program, each member also acknowledges that a further primary purpose of collection of members’ personal information by Four Sisters is to enable Four Sisters to use the information to assist Four Sisters in improving goods and services and to contact members in the future with information on special offers or provide members with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. Four Sisters may share information with its Australian related companies and promotional partners who may contact members with special offers in this way. By joining the program, each member agrees that Four Sisters may use members’ personal information in this manner.
Four Sisters will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Member Program, including that incurred in the provision of rewards, offers, prizes or incentives.
The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with Member promotions. In the event of any discrepancies, Four Sisters’ decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
Four Sisters’ decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Members Program is final and binding.
"Four Sisters Lounge Bar Members Program" means the loyalty program operated by Four Sisters providing Members with access to exclusive benefits, offers, promotions and rewards. “Four Sisters" means Four Sisters Pty Ltd ACN 38 069 621 003 Nagambie Vic, Australia 3607.
- "Member" means individuals who sign up to the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Member Program via the Four Sisters website and in this process accept the conditions that apply to being an ‘active’ member.
- "Member Profile" means the personal details of the Member which can be updated on the Member Website.
- "Member Website" refers to the website www.foursisters.com.au/lounge where details of the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Member Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found. The Member Website also provides for the facility to activate a New Membership and update the Member Profile.
- "Benefits" means any benefits given to the Members.
- "Technical Issues" means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- "Terms and Conditions" mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the Member website from time to time.
- "Four Sisters Members Program" means the loyalty program operated by Four Sisters providing Members with access to exclusive benefits, offers, promotions and rewards.
- “Four Sisters" means Four Sisters Pty Ltd ACN 38 069 621 003 Nagambie Vic, Australia 3607 or its authorised representatives.
Members / Membership
- An individual is deemed to be an active Member of the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Members Program when they sign up on the Member Website.
- Membership of the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Members Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- At any time, Members can only have one membership to the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Program.
- Four Sisters reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of the Four Sisters Lounge Bar Member Program without prior notice or reason and in its absolute discretion.
- Membership is not transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to update their membership profile.
- A Member can at anytime terminate their membership by providing written notice to Four Sisters.
- Members of the Four Sisters Member / Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits, special offers and promotions.
- Four Sisters reserves the right to vary the benefits at any time and without notice.